Friday, August 7, 2026

Dolmenwood Lair of the Singin Pentacle (Witches)

 This one page dungeon is a lair for the Dolmenwood RPG by Necrotic Gnome. I have been enthusiastically drawing OPDs for Shadowdark, but since at the moment I am really running Dolmenwood and there's also a project with my daughter, which we are planning to publish for this system, I thought maybe I should try to make OPDs for it as well. Making lairs is a no brainer for Dolmenwood so let's do those, I thought and here we are.

The dungeon in question is the home base of a witches coven called The Singing Pentacle. Only the coven's priestess lives here full time, but her witch sisters visit occasionally so there could be more than one witch present. If you decide to run this I would love to hear how it goes in the comments and all feedback is appreciated so shoot away if anything comes to mind.


2 comments:

  1. Excellent! Great flavor with the curtain of hair. Love the idea of a coven's priestess being the full time resident of the coven's HQ, with other members perhaps living as closet witches in nearby settlements!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment. I thought this coven is maybe half hour walk from a small community. Not everyone knows about it and the ones that do keep it secret (mostly to keep the information from the church). If you are going to use this, let me know how it went?

      Delete