Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Ogre Mage for Otherworld Skirmish

It's been so long that I almost forgot how to write. Been quite busy, so my limited hobby time has been spent on painting and playing games and sadly this means no time for blogging. I've reached a point where I must post something else this blog will totally die so here goes.

I'm actually in the middle of basing and finishing armies for my 15mm Hail Caesar in addition to painting a Freeborn force for Gates of Antares. After several nights of monotonous basing or painting for the same forces, I went looking for inspiration elsewhere (I don't know if this is a universal condition, but I tend to get bored fast if trying to paint only for one game at a time).

Rummaging through the bookshelf Otherworld skirmish got my eye which lead to rummaging through my unpainted stash of reaper miniatures. This is what happened:










 So it's only partly done, but I promise to glue some flock and tufts on it tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment