Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Shadowdark One Page Dungeon - The Amber Grotto (Low to Mid Level)

 This time I made couple of new things. I wanted to try out making a more natural shaped cavern map opposed to the more abstract "blocky" look. Another thing was that instead of lines, I just colored the null space black. Someone already said that it could be an issue if someone wanted to print the map, but let me know what you think? I feel like I haven't yet found any style, I'd want to stick with even though this weeks work feels like the best so far (I am not sure if its the black null space or the fact that the dungeon is more natural shaped though).

The dungeon itself is a pretty basic cave style thing, which I imagined into the desert realms of the SD "Western Reaches" campaign setting, but which you are free to slap into wherever you want naturally :D



No comments:

Post a Comment